Saturday, June 30, 2007

Lucky Soul



This Hi-Fi pop group is a lovely band, Ali Howard's sweet voice is the ice cream and the instruments are the toppings! "The Great Unwanted" is a wonderful album, this band has found a way into my heart, because the tunes are so, so catchy! My personal favorite song is "Get Outta Town" the song has great music, and the vocals are really popish if you can say ;) my brother(check his semi-music blog) has his favorite too, " Ain't Never Been Cool" and I understand that because it IS and awesome song! Yet, every song is an awesome song! "The Great Unwanted" is there debut album, and its left me dancing to every song! I hope they come to SF, how wonderful it would be to see them!
I hope to see many, many, many more albums!

My Brittle Heart Video
Lips Are Unhappy Video
Add Your Light To Mine, Baby Video

No comments: